Emerging out of the Software and Communications Industries, Camvio has made a bold statement of the need for Simplicity when it comes to Operational Efficiencies. Our founders have a firm belief that billing systems should not be complex, expensive and painful to deploy. After 20+ years of research in the communications space, we’ve learned what works for the industry verses what does not. Our pledge is to provide tools that enable our users to solve problems, produce revenue and become the technology leaders of tomorrow.
Our Mission at Camvio is to simplify and promote a strong foundation for growth through intuitive software solutions.
As a company, we are very customer oriented—it’s part of our DNA, and is manifested in the way we focus on UX/UI detail and support our customers. We are an agile organization where ideas are quickly exchanged and acted on — everyone is involved, software engineers, UX designers, QA, BA, and product owners.
What you will work on:
- A platform built on open source libraries and tools; and
- The deployment of enterprise system that allows support team, customer service representatives, and sales people to operate broadband and wireless networks;
- Web services that extend the Camvio platform to work with other critical systems. For instance accounting systems, payment processors and tax rating engines.
Why this position may interest you:
- You are excited about working with small teams and early stage companies;
- You want to work on meaningful projects that have significant social impacts; and
- You thrive in collaborative environments.
- Working from home is a plus for you
- Benefits and unlimited vacation days
- compensation $50k-60k
What you need to bring:
- Self-starter that exceeds expectations
- Enthusiasm to work on new things and a readiness to jump in and contribute;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to break down complex issues; and
- Communicates well with clients to lead the implementation effort
- Basic knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Big Plus:
- Understanding data and proficiency working with relational databases such as Postgres, MS SQL server, Oracle DB, MySQL or NoSQL.
- Basic knowledge in Linux or Unix.
- Experience in enterprise software deployment; client based configuration.
- Huge Plus:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in broadband/ communication industry.
- Experience in telecommunication billing, service provisioning, and order fulfillment.
IF interested==true THEN send your resume to email@example.com