About the Job
We’re looking for genius full-stack software engineers, comfortable working in a highly collaborative fast-paced startup team environment to build the next generation business and operational system (BSS/OSS) for the telecommunication industry. You will experience building a gorgeous user experience, learning fiber optic terms to unit-testing of 5G network integration on an iPhone.
What you will work on
- The development of a highly user experienced system to operate broadband and wireless networks;
- A platform built on open source libraries and tools; and
- Web services that extend the Camvio platform to work with other critical systems.
Why this position may interest you
- You enjoy working from home
- You are excited about working with small teams and early stage companies;
- Disrupting the telecommunication industry
- You want to work on meaningful domestic and international projects that have significant social impacts;
- You thrive in collaborative environments.
- Dental and health insurance
- Annual Salary $70,000-$150,000
What you need to bring
- Passion for creating software that results in beautifully smooth and flawless user experiences
- Passion for modular reusable software design and design patterns
- Experience and strong desire to work in a Scrum team environment
- Experience designing for scale, optimizing runtime, and efficient databases
- Experience architecting and deploying stable and scalable REST APIs
- Mastery of Java Spring framework and Linux distributions
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Proficiency working with relational databases such as Postgres
- Enthusiasm to work on new things and a readiness to jump in and contribute;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to break down complex issues;
- A degree in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, certification from a reputable coding bootcamp, or 2-3 years of professional experience;
- AWS and telecom/broadband knowledge are big plus.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Emerging out of the Software and Communications Industries, Camvio has made a bold statement of the need for Simplicity when it comes to Operational Efficiencies. Our founders have a firm belief that billing systems should not be complex, expensive and painful to deploy. After 20+ years of research in the communications space, we’ve learned what works for the industry verses what does not. Our pledge is to provide tools that enable our users to solve problems, produce revenue and become the technology leaders of tomorrow.
Our Mission at Camvio is to simplify and promote a strong foundation for growth through intuitive software solutions.
As a company, we are very customer oriented—it’s part of our DNA, and is manifested in the way we focus on UX/UI detail and support our customers. We are an agile organization where ideas are quickly exchanged and acted on — everyone is involved, software engineers, UX designers, BA, and product owners.